Sunday, July 12, 2009

Eden Fell - Another Update

I have a bunch of info that hasn't been confirmed yet and I'm also neck deep in editing.

Page Count and Price Estimate:

Page Count - 98 (Yep, it's just a novella).

Ebook - $4.50US

Print Paperback - $10.70US

Book Tour and Book Launch:

A local book tour is being looked into, but a national or international tour won't be possible for a number of reasons. Information pending.

So, if you'd like to come up to Winnipeg in September, you're always welcomed.

I'm looking into a Virtual Book Tour, but I have no idea if I have the means to do something like that. Will let everyone know here.

The minimum that will happen is a book launch on the website on September 1st for Eden Fell.

And now I'm going back to editing, sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.