Monday, August 17, 2009

Invitation to chat about Eden

On Wednesday, August 19th, I'll be hanging out at RoRRChatters to chat about Eden Fell, my writing, about myself. It's an all day event, so you can stop by anytime. You can sign up to the group for a day or two for this event only if you want.

About RoR: They started out as a group for romance novels but have long since expanded into all genres, including dark fiction. One of the co-founders is an author at Damnation Books.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RoRRChatters/

I will be posting info, quotes and excerpts as well as answering any questions. But don't worry, it won't be boring. I'll be silly, critical of movies I've seen and use lots of humour, because that's just the way I roll.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.