Saturday, November 14, 2009

How to Publish a Short Story - Day 4

*yawns*

Saturday morning. I'm long overdue for an update... so here's an update ;)

After doing some research, talking to people and looking at pictures... I was still iffy. So I asked a friend for a second opinion. I find it very useful to have at least a few friends I can trust with these things. It does no good if I go around blabbing to everyone, "I have this story, I like the idea a lot, but I'm not sure about a few things." Because frankly, everyone is a critic and too many aren't very good at it. I have no idea why constructive criticism is such a foreign concept to some people. That type of know-it-all attitude is such a downer.

I digress.

I have my second opinion now and I'm feeling much more sure about this story. At this point, I could do more research but sometimes it gets to a point where that's just overkill. It's time to just sit down and write. We'll see how this goes.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.