Saturday, January 2, 2010

Web Design Woes

As much as I enjoy being an independent author, there are disadvantages. Granted, I'm sure my independence will change at some point so I'm enjoying it for all it's worth in the meantime.

But I hate web design. I want to win the lottery and pay someone to do this crap for me. Desperately.

Alas, with every silver lining there's also a storm cloud lurking in the distance. It's just the way it is.

So, I have excerpts of short stories I need to add to the Short Story page on my website. The way I have the excerpt set up for the page for my books, only allow for one excerpt per page. I now need to take yet another crash course in web designing to figure out a way of having more than one excerpt on one freaking page.

Bitter? Me? Not at all...

So, long story short, I'm working on those excerpts for everyone to read. Really. I'm working on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.