Monday, May 17, 2010

Short story, Next Novel and Updates, Oh my!

I'm still working on rewriting the short story for the experiment but I'll probably be done today and submit the story to another zine. Necrotic Tissue is next on my list. We'll see how that goes.

I'm getting closer to being finished editing and polishing the manuscript for my next novel and hope to start sending out query letters by the end of May. Ooh, I can't wait. Although on one hand, I am a tad nervous about offering this manuscript for the mass-market, as in traditional publishing. On the other hand, I'm actually quite excited. This will be a whole new level for me and my writing. But after non-traditionally publishing a couple of novels and short stories, I just feel ready. I'm going for it :D

It occured to me this morning that it completely slipped my mind to post a quote on my website from the Bitten by Books review of Eden Fell. *slaps forehead* So I'll get on that today.

Busy bee, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.