Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm entitled to a day off. I think?

So yesterday, I decided, meh, it's Friday. I have other things to take care of, I'm taking the day off from writing.

And in the back of my mind I was mentally writing chapter 1.

I caught up on some emails, and mentally wrote chapter 2.

While making dinner, Chapter 3 was almost completely written in my mind.

So much for taking a day off...

As wonderful as it is to have a story come to life and it's one of the best feelings in the world, there are disadvantages as well. It just doesn't end. The story continues in my mind regardless if I'm actually writing the words. Although that's great, to help fully develop the ideas so writing it out will be easier, at the same, I'd like to have a day off, thank you very much.

So, fine then. This story has officially taken over my life. I don't even have a choice in the matter. So I will be actively finishing up chapter 1 today.

I'll get fresh air later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.