Sunday, July 25, 2010

Prologue!!!

Wow, that took much longer than I expected. Real life got in the way, and as it turned out I still needed to do some research. But! The rough draft of the prologue is finished. Finally. Phew.

There's a lot involved with this story, and it is a series, so I think I'll be doing research until the whole series is finished. I don't mind this at all. I often stop in the middle of whatever I'm writing and quickly look things up, then go back to writing. It's all a part of the process better known as crafting a story.

For the most part, I do tend to just plow through, keep putting one word after another until it's done. But sometimes I have to stop and give something some thought before I can go on. It's so dependent on such small details, I couldn't begin to describe it all. Just, you know, trust me on this one ;)

Now for the fun stuff and the actual crafting. The first chapter...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.