Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sigh, spam....

A spambot got a hold of my yahoo account and sent spam to everyone on my contact list. My apologies! Though... it's not exactly my fault...

Regardless, if you get an email from me promoting healthcare (of all things) just go ahead and delete. It's only spam.

I've changed the password on the account, so it should be okay now.

I must say, not bad. It could have been a lot worse. I've had that account for about 7 - 8 years and this is the only security breach I've ever had. Otherwise, I find Yahoo email quite safe. Nonetheless, with any free web-based email, you'll always run the risk of spam. It's unavoiadable. Unfortunately.

I'm feeling especially appreciative of my paid email accounts through my website right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.