Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Unpredicatable Nature of the Craft

I have good news! After being completely burned out from trying to participate in NaNo and unable to write for weeks, I've fully recovered! Chapter 12 is now finished.

I absolutely love this chapter. If I could hug and snuggle this chapter, I would. Which is kinda funny if your humor is as black as mine. It happens to be the most violent chapter I've written thus far. Funny in an ironic way, I suppose.

So here's a hypothesis. 5 day writing marathon (NaNo) results in 3 weeks of recovery time. That makes sense to me, though I didn't expect that at all and never would have predicted a 3 week recovery time. I swear, I will never do a writing marathon like that again...

Now moving on the chapter 13!

P.S. Don't forget to enter the Mid-Winter contest and tell all your friends. New sharing links on the right *points to the right under profile picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.