Friday, December 17, 2010

Last day of Mid-Winter Contest!

The contest officially ends at midnight central time. An email has been sent to everyone who has entered so far. If you are a recipient, please reply to that email, thanks. So... last and final chance for all the last minute people ;)

Winners will be announced on December 21st, only 6 days from now. I don't know about you, but I'm excited. :D

And now for the excellent news! I decided to take a bit of a sabattical from any online stuff (blog, Facebook, etc) so I could concentrate on my current novel. I just wrapped up chapter 17 and I'm now 2/3 finished the story. I roughly estimate about 10 more chapters until the end. It won't be long now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.