Friday, May 4, 2012

Confession

I've accepted. I just can't deny it any longer. See, I don't care for sequels. There's exceptions, of course, but overall I don't like sequels because I'm always left high and dry and then realize, oh just great, I'm going to have to read the next book to find out how the hell this story ends, geez. And nothing is more disappointing to me than to find the story DOESN'T end, I've just been dragged along for a series of 5 (ish) books for no good reason. Thanks for nothing :P

So I was trying to avoid that. I wouldn't want to do that to any reader. I thought I could just pick things up using the same characters as my last thriller. It doesn't work. I tried.

I'm confesing that I've accepted. The current book is a sequel to my thriller. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.