Friday, March 27, 2015

Decisions

I've decided to throw schedules out the window. Updates for the graphic novels will happen whenever they happen. I've also decided to not update until I have at least half an issue. So, longer wait, but more satisfication in the end.

I'll continue with video teasers in the between space in time.

Speaking of which, here's the video for Cottonseeds, Issue 2.

Smokin' Video

The Ash Garden, Chapter 3 poem page has been uploaded. View it here.

I highly recommend subscribing to the newsletters if you want to know about updates right away. Otherwise, no guarantees.

Newsletters

In the meantime, I'm sighing in relief. I've eliminated a lot of pressure. Who knows? I just might update faster now that all the pressure is gone. After all, I'm doing this for free. No need to pressure myself about anything.

And anyone who tries to pressure me, go to hell and I mean that in the nicest way possible. Enjoy the new material!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.