Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Cottonseeds - Issue 2 preview

At last, it's here! It's really here. No, really.

See the 8 page preview in all its wonderfully sliding glory.

http://lilyauthor.com/graphicnovels/cottonseeds/issue-no-2/

Ta da!

Hopefully this means the reast will be done soon... ish.

I've decided to stop sending newsletters for either Cottonseeds or Ash Garden, or anything really. It's too much work and I would rather spend the time on doing, you know, artwork.

And this is important. Very important. Cottonseeds will be published by Shroud Media on September 7th. Mark that date on your calendar. Why? Because I said so.

I mean... please?

P.S. Tell all friends.

P.P.S. Oh, you still need a bit of an incentive? Here you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.