Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mastering my minions in the underworld

This is something I've been working on in the background for awhile. I've decided to go with a new web host for more space and proper security. I'm feeling pretty good about this. It's like upgrading from an apartment to a house.

Of course, it takes time to do all the technical stuff, transfers, DNS name servers (whatever the hell those are, I don't even want to know). Regardless, I'll have everything up and running soon, probably by the end of the week at the latest.

There will be a few changes, nothing too major. I'm just reorganizing things so the related info will be on the same page, instead of all over the place. For example, there will be two sections, Books and Short Stories. Each book will have it's own page, as per usual, but their page will also have the excerpts and trailers... on the same page! You have no idea, it took me forever to come up with a design to fit everything and still make it work. And it works! I can't wait to show everyone :-D

As a bonus, the Eden Fell page with have 2 excerpts, the second a full scene from chapter 6. Also, the Short Stories page will include both published and free to read. I hope to fill up that page in the coming month :)

For the meantime, you can view a temporary place holder for my new site:

http://gator1078.hostgator.com/~lilwrite/

I was rather amused by this and thought everyone would get a kick out of it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.