Sunday, December 6, 2009

I have a new goal

Recently, authors at Damnation Books have been given the opportunity to maybe of their work reviewed in Morpheus Tales, a UK zine. I submitted Eden Fell and I'm just waiting to hear back.

I was checking out the website and liked what I saw in their publications. And more importantly, I was reminded of the short story I planned to write for November (which I'm still working on). Their guidelines state a max of 3000 words. To be honest, I had been feeling like I set the standard too high for this short story, making it a goal of 6000 words. It really is a short story.

So this is my new goal since I have been having more luck with UK zines for some reason.

Goal: Finish short story with a max of 3000 words.

I already have a decent amount written. Hopefully it won't take long. It would be a nice Christmas present to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.