Tuesday, December 8, 2009

So Close

Last night, I finished the first draft of the short story. Unfortunately, once I was done, I realized I went over the word limit. 3400 words. I spent all evening shaving off 400 words. That's about a half of a page. It was really hard trying to be objective of my own work like that. But, I did it. Slimmed it down and the final word count is now 2998. Phew...

Now I will do what I can to polish up this word doc and start submitting. First submissin will go out to Morpheus Tales.

My fingers are crossed!

Also, Christian Saunders confirmed a review will be done for Eden Fell in Morpheus Tales, either January or April.

I'm looking forward to that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.