Thursday, May 13, 2010

Not Writing Another Novel

Nope, not writing another novel at all. I'm doing the editing for the novel I've already finished and working on query letters to see about getting this finished novel published. Yep, that's what I'm doing.

I have not, at all, recently finished working on a full outline including chapter by chapter descriptions for another novel. I'm not writing a horror novel based on an old idea of mine which just didn't flow before. I haven't come up with a new system, my own invention, to organize novels and actually finish them.

Nope, definitely not doing any of those things. Not making a pot of tea and listening to Skinny Puppy for inspiration, because! I'm not writing another novel.

Oh, and by the way, I love reverse psychology and Monty Python. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.