Friday, May 7, 2010

A Near-sighted Author

I truly hadn't noticed. I always had wonderful eyesight and I'm a very visual person. This defintinely shows in my writing. However, the god-awful typos, the numerous mistakes and constantly having to correct my own typing, kinda make it obvious in retrospect.

No wonder I was squinting. No wonder I was leaning closer and closer to the computer screen. I had an eye exam today and I'm near-sighted. No freaking wonder. I need prescription glasses and everything.

I'm no spring chicken anymore. Sigh.

But! I got a couple of really nice glasses today, they'll be ready either tomorrow or Monday. Will upload a pic of my cute glasses as soon as I can :)

*squints*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.