Thursday, June 3, 2010

Where the Hell Have You Been?

Well, I finished editing the manuscript for my next book. I'm going over it one last time to make sure it's as clean as possible. Then, I'll start sending out query letters to agents. Get rejected a million times, and send out more letters. Get rejected a million times, and send out even more letters. You know, the usual process.

It's strange to me to be at this point with my writing. Having published Eden Fell through an e-publisher, I've never dealt with an agent before. But this story is different, and I've long since decided to go for it - traditional publishing. Even if it takes a lot of time, and many rejections, I strongly feel this story deserves to be traditionally published.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.