Monday, June 7, 2010

Bye Bye Twitter

Twitter was brand new to me about 8 months ago. I thought, what the hell, I'll give it a shot. I tried it for a month and then... lost interest.

Don't get me wrong, I certainly see the appeal. But as far as communication tools go, it just didn't work for me. So, all this time, my account has been collecting dust. I've decided to delete Twitter and remove the link (s) from my website.

I'd rather keep things simple. People can follow me here on the blog, or on Facebook (I'm more active there, especially with the new Facebook Dicussion Group).

And everyone is welcome to send me a message through my website.

In terms of any updates, I don't really have any right now. I'm still editing and polishing the manuscript. Hopefully soon you'll hear more from me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.