Friday, August 6, 2010

And on to chapter 2

I got a little stuck for a moment, trying to figure out how to go from chapter 1 to chapter 2. The possibilities seemed endless this early on in the story. I can see the whole story in my head, even the whole series. Carrying around three whole books in my head is... intense to say the least. It requires a lot of focus. Writing a series is very new to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm really enjoying this. But these are the times I wished I had a second brain...

Regardless, the story is definitely flowing at this point. If I get stuck, it doesn't last longer than a few hours at the most. And that's a fantastic sign I've got a story that will be finished. Guaranteed. Yay :)

I've also noticed I have a (bad) habit have crushing on my own fictional characters...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.