Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Winners of the Birthday Contest!

First, let me say that I received so many lovely birthday greetings yesterday, I sincerely, honestly, truly, appreciate each one. I was filled with such warm and fuzzy feelings, and there was a fabulous thunderstorm last night, that I was inspired to finish a draft for chapter 1. Thank you!!!

First Prize, an autographed copy of Eden Fell.

Winner - Melodie

Who posted a poem on this blog that I really enjoyed, especially the last line. "And yes, I'll cop to it: I wish for Eden Fell." *grins* Congratulations, Melodie! Please contact me with your full address so I can send the autographed book as soon as possible.

Second Prize, copy of the Eden Fell ARC, pdf.

Winner - Heidi

Who is a wonderful photographer and posted a photo for me on my Facebook profile. The photo blew me away. Congratulations, Heidi! Please contact me with your email address and I'll send the pdf right away.

I enjoyed this contest and I'm definitely going to do this again. I'm thinking Halloween or maybe sooner. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.