Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Lily Newsletter

I *think* it's all ready. The newsletter is designed and ready to be sent. The subscription is all set up. It all should, in theory, work. I'll give everyone a little time to subscribe before sending out the newsletter, partly to be fair, and partly in case there are any errors that need to be fixed.

The link for the subscription is on the top of my home page. But I've also inserted a handy dandy Subscribe button to this blog on the right side. *points to big yellow button on the right side menu* You'll be sent to page with a simple, short form to sign up. Seriously, it's very simple.

So, what you waiting for? Go subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.