Friday, September 3, 2010

New! Exciting! Fits in your pocket!

I'm working on a monthly newsletter. It's something I've been keeping in mind for when the need arises. The need has arisen. I love this blog, and it's so easy to use, but it's starting to get clogged up with too much info.

So. I've decided to create a newsletter which will contain info you won't see anywhere else. Contests and events will now only be in the newsletter. There will also be interactive features and a poll you can participate in. All votes will remain anonymous, and results will be in the next newsletter. Your vote counts!

I plan to send out the newsletter on the 15th of each month and plan for the first newsletter to be ready by Sept. 15th. So keep checking back to this blog or my website for the subscribe link. I'll post the link on the homepage, right on top. This will be a fun newsletter, you don't want to miss out!

I'm finally rolling again with chapter 5. My muse made a liar out of me, rather predictable. I'm about half-way done. I'm starting to parallel several sub-plots, yet trying to keep it simple. I always have too many ideas at once. Call it a tragic flaw.

And I have to say, who would have thought that I, a girl, would enjoy war games so much? Seriously, I'm having the best time with this. The story definitely keeps me interested, no doubt about that.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Best of luck with it! However, I am now picturing you wearing a helmet while guarding your blanket fort with a cap gun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfft, that's the job of the toy soldiers, obviously :P

    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.