Monday, November 1, 2010

In Honor of NaNo

Word Count: 4011

Every November I always tell myself, this time I'm going to participate in National Novel Writing Month. And every November I'm always too busy writing to focus on NaNo. It's terribly ironic. So this year I've decided to post a daily word count on the top of each blog post. I challenge all of you to see if you can out-write me! I dare you! :D

The above word count started at 12:01am November first. Just for the record, I do sleep, but I write even in my sleep. For me, it's 24/7. Good luck trying to out-write me ;)

It just so happens the timing does work out for me. I fully intend to finish the first book in my current writing project by the end of November, at the latest.

I know I said yesterday I'd post the details of the next contest, but I have a lot going on, so it'll have to wait. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some extra time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
If you're not a spammer,
I'd love to hear from you.